Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This is it!

I've been contemplating for the longest time whether I should blog or not. To blog or not? To blog or not? TO DO IT?! OR NOTT. DO IT?? OR???

But really, I knew I always wanted to do it. My biggest enemy was my very own laziness and... yeah, really it's my laziness that I must fight!

If you know me, I'm not really lazy-- I'm a pretty hardworking guy. No, really. Ok fine, you got me: I am a lazy person. But hey, here I am blogging about nothing in particular.

I've decided to just use this blog (stuckat12.blogspot.com) instead of making a new one all together. Decided that there's no use in making a new one if I already had one. Decided "Stuck At Twelve" was a good enough blog name already. Decided that there's no use in trying to rack my brain for a new blog name and title. Also, finally decided that I can create a newer/better blog with a smarter name than "Stuck At Twelve" in the future when I figure what that new/better name will be, right? He he he, simple as that.

For those of you wondering, "Why 'Stuck At Twelve'"? There's a simple explanation to that question. The title of my blog is stuck at twelve because I initially just wanted to fill this blog with nonsense. And clearly, if you browse carefully, it is full of nonsense. I was thinking in the line of 'Peter Pan' and 'not growing up' if you haven't gotten the gist of it yet.

Although I am not encouraging the idea of not growing up and being "stuck at twelve", instead I am encouraging you to keep that inner child! Don't fully grow out of it. Don't fully think straight. Don't fully be bound by limitations and society. Do not fully be serious. Most importantly, DO NOT FORGET HOW TO DREAM!!

So that's basically why I chose the name "Stuck At Twelve"-- I don't want to be fully grown-up!

And you too, keep imagining. Don't fully grow up and forget what it's like to dream... aight?

--------------

Before I go, you should check out tumblr.com. If you haven't yet and have no idea what it is, Tumblr basically allows you to share ANYTHING. Be it music, quotes, videos, links, and of course, pictures. You can share whatever you find in the internet (yours or not) or you could share some of your own stuff.

In tumblr.com/about, it says:
Tumblr lets you effortlessly share anything. Post text, photos, quotes, links, music, and videos, from your browser, phone, desktop, email, or wherever you happen to be. You can customize everything, from colors, to your theme's HTML.

You can "follow" other users and browse through what they think is cool. Check mine out here josetonio.tumblr.com .

A few users you should undoubtedly check out are:

lookbookdotnu.tumblr.com --> if you're a fassionista or wannabe fassionista, male or female, follow this blog! It's a collection of the raddest looks from lookbook.nu users.

hollywoodinblackandwhite.tumblr.com --> Absolutely love Hollywood? This blog is dedicated to the beauty and glamour of our idols and crushes! BUT in black and white.


threeneilsaday.tumblr.com --> Expand your imagination! Check out the art and many works of Neil Gaiman. This collection includes quotes from Gaiman's books and comics as well as independent individuals' interpretations his work through various means.

There ARE HUNDREDS of sites you could 'follow'. Just get started by signing up here. Then, visit a site, mine for example, then click on the "Follow" button on the top-right corner of the page. Once you are following the site, their posts will appear on your dashboard! See, that was easy wasn't it?

Alright, I guess that's it for now. On a side note though, I got myself a waterproof film camera. Yellow.


Can not wait to actually start using it underwater! I bought it from the Singaporean brand "4skin" or "FourSkin" in Gurney, 3rd floor new wing (near Switch). A terrible name if you ask me, cool stuff nonetheless.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...