Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Dream, dream, please?

*Gasp!* Justin Beiber is in the hospital. It seems he fell of a ladder trying to reach puberty.

Sorry about that. I honestly have nothing against the guy, but it was too good to not share. I got it from Neal Jordan. Ha, ha, ha!

Quick update: everyone's back home-- and we love Apple. (Jem, remember that dream you had about us having so many 'gadgety stuff'? I think it's coming to pass!)

--------------------------------
Something to do:

  • Get a piece of paper and pen.
  • Number the paper from 1-101.
  • Give yourself twenty minutes and SHORTLY list your dreams! Long-term. Short-term. ALL. 


Example
1. Buy that Zara sweater
2. Speak French
3. Visit all inhabited islands in the Philippines.
4. iPad
5. Work with Johnny Depp and Helen Bonham Carter ...


Now you.
Get creative! Don't stop! No matter how small or big your dream may be. Write it down. 


Then (if you're up for it) email me your first ten or twenty. [jose.dhenson@gmail.com]
I'll try to compile your answers and post it here. If you want to be anonymous or if you want me to put your name-- let me know! 

GO!!

Note: You don't really have to limit it to 20 minutes. You could take all the time you want really. The purpose of the time limit is to keep you from writing essays for every number!

Keep a look out, I'll post what I wrote on my list. I'll post maybe twenty at a time. (I did it a few weeks ago) Or I'll choose from my list-- haven't decided yet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...