Friday, October 22, 2010

Off to Kuala Lumpur

Traveling to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow for the weekend!

Kuala Lumpur sunrise - Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur

First Eaglepoint Malaysia convergence. All three churches (Puchong, Damansara, and Penang) from around Malaysia will 'converge' and have a joint service of celebration. Pastor Steve Murrell, co-founder and President of Every Nation Ministries, will be speaking. Stoked!


Bus leaves tomorrow AM at 0730 hours. Gah, kill me now. Kidding, I'm excited to go. I'm just not looking forward to waking up early.

I'll be staying with Jack Chong, Luis with Jun Kheng, Jenny with Jun Gan, and Sabina & my mom with Mr Frank and his family. Ha ha, kinda funny that we are, in my mom's words, being farmed out.

By some time next week, I'll probably have another post about the whole experience. Either abridged or... well, unabridged. Stay tuned!

Song I've been really addicted to the past few days by Oren Lavie "Unhidden Track: Quarter Past Wonderful":

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...